我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lifeless

It has been a period of lifeless days since start working. Never get enough rest although my job not really a tough task which requires plenty of my brain juice. Anyway, my body and mind will just shut down after working.

Haven't get used to the new life? probably..or i start to grow old? perhaps

Sometimes it's nice to work, away from money matters, away from those unnecessary thoughts.
This life will on hold for about a year for my final year studies in this coming July. Presentations, reports, thesis all come together for my final year. I wish I can get through this. I can!

My life is just at the starting point. A point I start my working engine, to earn whatever I want.
Just stick to the goals I desire for, success is just the matter of time.

No comments: