我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Day still hot

It is yet another superb hot day. If i am made by candle, i surely melt million years ago. I wish the temperature can stay at 26C everyday. Not so hot until can burn my skin off. I rather die in cold then. This kind of hot and stuffy day is totally insane. Wish i can get rid of those headache caused by it.

Today was a normal day to me. But it a little bit different coz i bought plenty of milk powder in Can form from my company. It is cheap undoubtedly. Other than this, what special today? No..oo ya..this is a day without seeing elaine in work place. *yes* hahahaha...

Really wish she can recover from her migraine with the guidance from the 'God doctor'. Wow..weird dietary habits but might stand a chance to cure it. Good also. No harm for trying~~

Experiencing Ups and Downs quite often recently. Maybe due to the temperature. Easier to get pissed off and moody. Aikzz..must try to control abit. Starting my research ady..my 2nd FYP.. Great rite? my grand idea for business concept..now doing research..maybe it takes years. but dun care. I just work for it.

No comments: