我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Getting old

Walking at Time Square should be a very nice shopping experience (window only) to me..but i found out one thing that i cant deny..Im getting old...Im not young anymore..

Why i say so?
  • The people walking by is in great fashion style. I admit I no longer have the courage to wear like that. ~~old man thinking~~
  • The shops~~~I mean the clothes hanging there...I guess...If u pay me to wear that..I do not have the guts to wear also...Im not 18 anymore...sob...
  • I was in normal casual wear..I mean in those PDI wear only..which indicates i no longer in those category anymore.
It begins....

Turn back and realize I am 23 now. Suppose equipped with matured thinking. *I guess I have*
Ya..It is all came to the beginning of new life...no more teenager life..

2 comments:

xin yan said...

not oni window..u also bought a bag wat...

EuRicHi k3aN k33 said...

that one is u bought geh..so i window oni...hehe