我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hot weather #Freaking Hot#

These few weeks we are experiencing oven-liked weather. Perhaps even worse. Actually kinda boosting but to me and my friends out there, it is totally unbearable temperature.

Morning= Is great-with breeze *hmm..i guess..maybe didnt feel hot*
Noon= Damn it!!! Too hot..sweating..better stay put at home
Evening= Great..no!no! just better than Noon time
Night= Freaking hot-cant sleep well without air-cond..sweating till like showering

This sudden change in temperature indicates what actually? Global warming? *dun wish so*
Anyway, during this darn hot season, just keep an eye on health. Drink more water perhaps herbal tea that eventually helps you to chase away any 'Package Disease'*
* I claim it as 'Package Disease' because it always come in together like sore throat, flu, headache,fever all those viruses caused diseases.

One thing is nice from me is i am under internship program. I mean i am working under office deadly life now. I can hide myself under the fully air-cond equipped office without exposing myself under the hot Sun.

Rain please come, I need you! Give me a downpour and cold breeze when the night comes.

No comments: