我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dumbass

These few days I was kinda shocked and speechless which stories from my friends. Something like friendship stories which ended like Sh** now. Friends will change directly from those innocent-liked to those evil faces. There can even transform to become vampire to suck off all our blood. Pretty scary right?

I wondering how could this happen since they have treated us like a friend of them before. I guess when there are difficulties or any occasion which beneficial to them, we can see the actually face that hided secretly behind them. They might turn their back to you, backstabbing and those unethical acts fall on you. Maybe is because of the natural selfishness grown inside their body. I just can say...WTH...Damn it...*Arrghhh*

It's ok. If this really happens on me, I think I will turn around and BYEBYE to those jerks. *grins*. I really mad if I know myself caught in this kind of situation. I cant imagine if my true friend suddenly does those dumbass tricks behind me.

To me, friends really part of life. They leave an impact on our life. That is why I treat them sincecrely everytime.

No comments: