我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Birthday eve..

This has been a day which was unusual to me...in terms of wasting lots of time till at nite i planned to watched EPL football man u vs arsenal..which turned up to be a frustrated match to me...i found myself moody and thus i clicked on some songs for relaxing....

Just planned to start my study, someone knocked my door. I guess sure Roland-my hsemate.
so i just dragged myself to the door knob there...and opened the door...i saw my cute gf holding a piece of cake..i was stunned..what the heck she is here?am i birthday today?nope....so i just asked
"Today is my birthday meh?" then i realised my gang of frens was outside at the living room..kinda surprise with shocked feeling still appeared on my face...but they claimed that i was too calm n no fun...ishh...mayb i suppressed it too well..wow...(puji myself)..

ya..after those birthday song and blowing candle..we went to mamak and chit chatting ...

Guess wat..my gf gifted me a belt which is costly..it is really surprised me..( but i know she sure will spend alot for my present) ...i like it so much...thankss.. girl...

No comments: