我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Exam over! holidays begin...

the long dragged exam has finished.. this is great since it was a mind-torturing game. no more struggling (although the last paper-accounting i less study) maybe i have the exam-over feeling, no mood to continue study.luckily i still managed to finish that paper(dun even know what will be the result).Just dun care!

Holidays do begin.This coming holidays will be a very short period because i need to prepare for my internship in shah alam next january.I need to settle about the accommodation and transport well after my flight back to ipoh on 4th dec.

These few days after examination will be extremely free.Ya.Dun even know wat else to do besides sleep and watch movies. My LI briefing will be on next thursday. This means that i have to prepare myself for working environment.At first i really keen on this working feel but now seems abit lazy due to the period is too long(half year). After that need to present it to our lecturers which will be another disastrous scene. Hardly to imagine that. Shivering now.......
Thesis title will be released soon. Who will be my supervisor?Hope everything is fine and smooth for the year 2009.

No comments: