我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Saturday, November 22, 2008

The day after thesis title settlement..

it was a miserable day. what i have proposed yesterday wasn't good enough to be accepted. i couldn't manage to get the title i wished to get. It was abit sad but the most important thing is i haven't get any title yet. The vacancy is almost full. I was tremendously nervous coz i will be 'lelong' if i cant get it myself. But luckily i got it under dr lee. This means i have to work extra hard for it..no choice..

Relaxing time started..
My gf wished to go coffee bean during the nite time. I went for adjusting my belt she gave me that time. Ice blended Coffee bean (rm11.50) + Cheese cake (rm8.50) were our supper for the nite but we had Yoyo before it. Few hours gone, chit-chatting at the nice environment was really fantastic. This is called relaxation!!Yup..i got it...relaxing that i haven't really feel it before.

Maybe this whole sem was restricted from going out at nite by my old buddy (bike). It was really wonderful feeling which i have no worries bout what will happen to my bike and so on..Sabah life although really dull but it was fun with u beside me at the moment...

No comments: