我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Friday, October 31, 2008

exam draws closer..

exam next week, but i still cant concentrate on my studies. It is hard when i feel my body suddenly seems goes wrong. My stomach sudden pain, my leg sudden cramp. Diagnose results out but it seems normal. It shud be my spine which is injured few months ago.

Doctor told me maybe is the nerves are disturbed and cause muscles nerves stimulation. Sudden pain near my stomach area and it takes time to recover. Hope i can recover soon and able to do exercise again.

exam again means holidays soon. Time passes by so quickly. Without turning back, i can feel myself has grown up and in a blink of eye i will step on the working track. Where is my direction? Nobody knows. I myself blurred. The light in front of me seems darken and i need to search for my path.

It is in the middle of midnite, wish to sleep but notes just keep haunting me. Exam is part of my life, it sticks together with me. Internship begins soon. It will be a new experience to me and wish i can learn something there.

No comments: