我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Emerging Fast Food Chain


Do you guys know which is the giant fast food chain in the world now?

Perhaps a lot of people will straight away think of McDonald's? Me either.

It's a no no! According to the latest study done, Subway has overtaken McDonald's as the largest fast food franchise. Have you ever notice the Subway restaurant is rather smaller than McDonald's? May be they don't offer a spacious dining place for you but in terms of numbers, they open massively throughout recent years.

What do you firstly come across mind when you talk bout Subway?
1. Is it a sandwich?
2. Is it a greenish fast food restaurant that looks cool?
3. Or is it the Sub of the day that attracts you?

To me, I remember first time I ordered it. As you all know, you have to decide what set you want first then pass through a series of steps before getting your own-choice meal. I was blurred at the particular moment when the Subway personnel was asking me :'What type of bread do you want?' I was like Errr....Emmm.....A sudden choices difficulties stroke, I was scolded by the staff actually. OMG! Why I have to decide so many things just to get my sandwich? *Sigh*

When when I came to the end, I realize it was actually fun to get to choose whatever add-on that I want. And I love the meal since that day. It is easily to find Subway in Singapore nowadays compared to few years back. *Adopted from my colleague, I'm not sure is it true enough* How's bout KL? I remember I saw one near the Taylor College.

Feel like want to grab one now!Haha....

No comments: