我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Annoyed

Last Saturday I went to JB for the first time since I'm here. Not actually first time, I mean after I started working here. It's too crowded with people heading to the same destination during weekend. Jammed at the custom, people jammed and long queue for bus too. Really damn frustrated already. Yet, there was an incident which made me more damn pissed off.

I dun wish to comment on the custom at JB but they really pissed me off. I was waiting for van to back to Changi airport at the custom there with my gf that day. We found out we have 15mins before the van arrived thus we sat on the place for queueing. I mean on the 'aluminum tiang' that usually for people to queue. The officer approached and told us that place is not for sitting. Ok, fine then we said sorry. He asked me to follow him, then i followed him to a room. There were 2 other probably the officer there as well smoking and the room is without light and they started throwing questions to me. Some sort of I should know that place is not for sitting and they have to responsible for any injuries if accident does happen. Fair, I apologized again and again.

I passed my passport to one of the officer as per requested. Then suddenly he asked me where I work, I said SG as QC executive. He said not Tan Cheong Motor? I stunned. He took out an E-pass with a female face. I have no idea who the hell is her. I kept denying that pass is myself nor my gf one but they seemed in doubt with everything. They reported to the so called office that I wonder is it real a not with their cellphone. At that moment, my mind was spinning as those thoughts like they going to con me for taking other person ID or whatsoever. Gosh! They let me go at the end by saying 'It's too troublesome to bring u up to office, let be sure u won't sit there again' OMG...really....speechless...Are them really doing their job or just fooling with me?
There were a lot people sitting as what we did that time but they ignored only. That incident really twisted my mood of the day. Damn it!

I will never go JB again if possible. I rather go to Orchard and experience the people jamming there. No more City Square!

2 comments:

ChunHung said...

not only annoyed, but WTF !!!!!

EuRicHi k3aN k33 said...

yea...really wtf those OFFICERS!!