我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Day to Remember

Today is the first time I feel working life is so great. Sorry for those who have the hectic and stress moment at work place now. I must put it as a day to remember as I wouldn't have this chance after these two days. I have been asked to go for training at PSB Academy today. The training last for 2 days actually. The wonderful thing of this training is the 9am-5pm. I never feel morning breeze is so damn great until today. *Pheww* Basically I have a good mood for the whole day even it was a pretty boring training. *yawn*.

I got myself home by 630pm. The sky still bright of course, for the past 5 months I was not able to enjoy this beauty journey back to home. Yes! I love it! Although it's just a two days course, but it's a sense of relief for me. I'm not a robotic nor a programmed machine who works from early morning till late at night.

I apparently rejected my manager's offer for the Food Technologist post in my company. I will not disclose the reason but I appreciated him, Paulo. He is the man!

No comments: