我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Im lost, where am i?

I am away from blogging for such a period of time,
Almost 2 months from last post, what am i busying actually?
Guess myself almost forgotten got such an account existed here.
Sorry, I have to recall what had actually happened for this period.

After my viva presentation, it came to the correction period. It was a disastrous and hectic time to go through frankly. But thank god i was able to make it back to hometown before the due date reached. Guess what, I had a strange feeling when dealing with my supervisor to grant for an early 'Pass' to go back home. Finally, I put all the negative feelings behind and got myself on the flight in a rush. A special thanks to my bro Tong for helping me up all this while.

After a month of jobless life, I was sms-ed by Ahyi for a part-time job at his place (Nibong Tebal). A place that I been to only once sometimes ago. I took a while to decide and grabbed my bus ticket for my few weeks jobs there. It was fun and really a good move as I was partner with ahyi in completing the whole Banci stuff. A token of appreciation for my bro ahyi and special thanks to his family members too. I had great weeks there!

Although the real banci period still on-going, but i got myself back earlier. Now, Im prepared myself to go SG for a job. Please, I want an interview.

2 comments:

ahyi49 said...

liao la..later En Azrol saw...hahaha

xin yan said...

hahaha ya la u dua cuti ka rumah. banci sudah siap ka?