我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Call, Perhaps?

My God..I'm now started to feel nervous in my vein. Where is my call? I just want a job in SG. Is it that hard to get it? Today, 4th Aug, Wednesday. She told me to call me by today, where is it?

Maybe need few days more for processing purposes? I have to calm myself with those excuses. *Shout* A job please! Whole day long sitting in front of my laptop scrolling through all the possible vacancies but really hard to pick one that suits my qualification.

*I wonder have I chose a wrong course, in terms of getting a job in SG?*

It haunted me everyday, even at the middle of night. SG....SG....You seem so far away from me!
It's 6pm now. Feeling terrible. Sigh. Bye.

1 comment:

HockSiang said...

chill... everything will be alrite... jz keep looking... you will come here eventually... trust me n trust urself... :)