我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Counting Dayssss

Days after days....
It finally comes to an end....probably ending now...
waiting viva presentation but lazy doing slides...how?
play games all day long, day till nite, then sleep....
how dull is my life will be?

tomorrow will be the 9th of May,
my brother will be heading back to home,
2 more weeks later will be my turn, guess so....
why i always like kinda emo here?
how come i didnt use to share nice stuff here?

I lazy to continue my last post as i dun feel like continue..
maybe that time so eager to write but now....nope....
the feeling just isn't so ....forgive me.....
what next? shake legs life or probably shake hands too...
haha...just wana back n meet my family n friends...
feel like long time didnt meet up...although just months ...

shirley ah shirley ...when u coming back?
i know probably december...still long to go....
ah siang also will be heading to sg soon...probably cant meet up when i back...
wish u all the best of luck in future, in everything!

Thanks god! It's almost time for sleeeep...
Have a great nite everyone =)

1 comment:

HockSiang said...

no nd miss me... come SG visit me! lolzz...