我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Thursday, October 16, 2008

What so nice bout indian foods?

i wonder what so nice bout indian foods..until today i really got a chance to taste it.WOW..it was great u know..i really cant believe it. Some more it is cheap and refillable. I went there with matt, tong, ahyi and ky. Of course fetched by ky.heheehe...we ordered the main dishes which are plain rice, brinjal (which is so nice), long beans and cabbages. Besides, we ordered curry fish, fried squid, curry mutton and the burung puyu..i cant stop eating until i finished all my rice. if i know im goin to eat that much sure i wun fill in something in my stomach before i goin. too bad rite? teh tarik which is refillable had finally end up our meal. i have reached my satiety. hehehe...we just paid rm12 per pax!!that is worth compared to western food that we intended to go at first.Luckily no go!!we have made a wise choice!

No comments: