我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Monday, May 5, 2008

Newbie at blogspot

Hello ...it's very nice to have a personal blog..i have granted my wish that i finally owned a pretty nice blog here..it sounds funny if i said i lazy to create this blog since decade ago..but in fact i do really feel quite troublesome to fill in details in order to create this blog..

today..nothing but just an ordinary day which tremendously HOT!!!i mean weather REALLY HOT..probably my new room has a poor air circulation system..what to do?that was my decision to shift my room from upstair to downstair (single room). Now..i really can feel i live in my own world which i have my space n need not to wear headset when listening to songs..pretty nice right?

i have my japanese textbooks in front of me now..but guess what..i just read two lines then starts blogging..i have no motivation to study after my lifecycle paper..which had done badly..these few days just went out or sitting in front of laptop with movies..really a lot of movies with me now (took from my hsemate--jack).

10th may will be the day i go home after a quite long sem..(i guess) maybe it is rather a busy sem which lots of reports and labs that tortured us..i planned to search for a temporary work after i get back to ipoh..i need to save some pocket money to spend for next coming sem..this holidays will be quite dull probably because all my frens will not coming back/ working as trainee now..so that's why i have to find something to do so that i wun WASTE my holidays like that again..

IPOH..im coming back in few days later...

2 comments:

Ashley said...

welcome to blogspot.recently many frens ard has became a member of blogspot, i have actually started with it 1 month ago, n got addicted..wahaha..but mine is entirely in chinese..kip blogging, so tt i can 8 ..hehe

emo-ist said...

son! mom blog dropping! =D
get a cbox ok?