我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Monday, May 5, 2008

heading to the end of JAPANESE ...

JAPANESE ...
it should be a pretty nice language to learn..
it should be many people competing for this course..
it should be happy whenever there is a class for 3hours..

but..
i rather attending TATABAHASA which is nothing do with my course than going to JAP class..
i rather doing reports than presenting the JAPANESE -3 days trip

that day was my last day of japanese class..it was a relief after suffering (coz cant really catch up)
after my individual presentation, i knew that no more japanese lesson..wow...
now what i need to do is only the final exam for japanese..which is tml..
after all i can throw away all this notes..hahaha.

it seems i really dun like JAP ..YUP..
maybe last time i was dreaming in class and caught by sensei...some more whatever she taught i also like very blured..it finally turns to be a nightmare to me when my grade dropped from A to A- then last sem B+...i guess this sem should be...nono..it wun happen!!!

this sums up the JAPANESE course that i took in this 4sems..IM FREE NOW!!!

No comments: