我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

ENDING smells Good

THE END..

is the beginning of the next day..
which brings hopes and courages to me..

CHANGES

is meant differences..
in my mind my soul..who knows??
at least..im different now..!!

Ending of exam TODAY.. no more 3 hours papers..no more exam slip needed..
Despite the disastrous JAPANESE paper which i hardly to get my answer correct..im still happy!! NO more JAP means im FREE from hell..

AFTER EXAM---> what to do next? probably packing to go home..
it has been a period of time since last time i left IPOH.. now ABIT excited.. SAY GOODBYE TO SABAH!! HAHAHAHA

2nd year studies end like this..seems faster than expected..what i have learned this sem?
1. Reports (rushing reports is no longer a tough task for me)
2. Exam (study last minute still able to answer question)
3. Mentally tortured (my nice dr chye n dr lee--guess all ssmp students agree this point)
4. Learning to be tough (stay up late to study --OMG--sure not me--)
(scolded by lecturers yet feeling angry...coz they have their points)
5. Money does important to me (i wonder why my money finished so fast)

Ends of 2nd year life..Practical training soon..only one more sem later then it begins..

No comments: