我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Friday, October 29, 2010

November life begins soon

November...
This month will be the brand new life in SG. I have waited so long to secure a job here, ya...i got it. It's not a very good in terms of salary or job scope or even the working hours but just screw it. Work First! Get my engine starts first and maybe I can turn to other jobs in the middle way?

This is the mixed feelings. I should have jumped upside down with tears in my eyes after I know I am hired. Who knows I have no joy at all! Perhaps I dun even really like the job. Do I really love SG? I might have reservation now compared to the first month here. I know there will be less fun without bunch of friends around, No Mamak, No yumcha!

The thought *Why dun I put aside everything and get my ass back to KL* suddenly came across my mind. But, I recalled my days when I decided to pack my stuffs and flied to SG. I promised myself no matter how hard I have to go through this. Give myself some time, get some money in my pocket first!

YA...later I will be going back Kl to gather with them before starting my working lifeless days here. Looking forward to it and cheers!!=)

signing off.....

No comments: