我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The End of Books Study life!


Ya..It's my turn to graduate on 10.10.2010..kinda special right, I mean the date!
It was a great convocation indeed although rain did spoil the day. A moment in a lifetime, no matter how the rain ruined the party but I still remember when we stood there and sang our school song! It seemed a bit touched. Deeply inside the bottom of heart!

It was fun to gather again with buddies that close to me. Everyone shared their life after started their job. I am unemployed at the moment but I did feel studies life is always the best moment for us! Apart from the tedious thesis, we did build up a bond together. It may last forever in my life.

I will always remember the time we spent throughout these four years time. Ups and downs we shared! A moment for the lifetime.

No comments: