我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Friday, June 26, 2009

Officially ends..


Today is my last day of my 6 months internship. Dean came to visit and took evaluation on me. I wonder how is my manager's evaluation on me throughout this whole 6 months. I guess should be alrite to him. He brought me out for lunch--so called farewell lunch *but he didnt mean it*..i guess only.hahaha...

Well..we went for vegetarian dishes. We chatted for the longest period I ever had conversation with him for this 6months. Wow.that was great. Right now, I no longer attached to Fonterra. I need not to wake up everyday in the morning to drive to Fonterra again. *Mixed Feeling now*

2more days I will be heading back to Ipoh and soon kk is awaiting me. Guess wat..thesis is HERE!
KK again..kinda dun wish to back there. Without nice food..without my own car..aikzz...
This is the canteen..we have rm2 rice every weekday..

No comments: