我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Share Market

There was pretty upside down just few weeks back. It dropped until 1250 I guess..Around that range. We noticed quite a number of blue chip collapsed. I mean just shaky at that moment. Such as Maybank, Cimb, KLK, PPB, and even GAB.

Too bad. Everybody scares that time, they pulled themselves out from the market. And everyone predicts the Euro debt can't be settled and the bear market comes. But eventually, it just popped and raised again. The bear didn't appear, and now, the market goes up to 1450 today. WTH.
I missed it. Why i missed? Coz my account hasn't ready by that time. I couldn't manage to grab those good share (TSH, QL, GAB).

GAB raised from 9.8 till today 10.40. Bladdy shit man. 60 cents in 2 weeks time. WTF. My friend yelled when he noticed Airasia raised 40 cents too. Haha.. Really damn it! I will continue my study and wait another chance probably. Grab one or two good shares at least!

No comments: