我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Everyone is talking bout Bieber!



What so special bout this kid? I just know he is coming to Malaysia and Singapore for his World Tour Concert. Other else, just his hit songs - Baby, and Somebody To Know. What I know bout him is he has a mentor - Usher and he is young. That's it.

Perhaps if anyone wants to know the story behind each success, you have to see his Never Say Never Movie on screen in cinema recently. I heard that's bout the story behind the little kid who is passionate bout music. I think it should be at least worth 3 popcorns upon 5.

Hitz Fm whole day is about Bieber in Malaysia. Maybe for those people like me, we just will wonder : What so special bout this guy? Why he attracts so many teenagers? I think should be the same generation. Not those born in 80s.

No comments: