我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Right here...

Right here, right now..

what suppose i do other than wasting my time in internship?
things go pretty well, boss and supervisors treat me well..
This should be a great news to those other coursemates..
Coz im really in a good working place but good in the sense of i have nothing to do..
That means i have gained less things compared to them..True?

Apart from intern life, what else?
Sitting at home like a zombie, waiting time passes is my only task..is it a task?hahaha...
Sleeping, wake up then next morning..Yes..it is a routine..dull life...
Jamming everyday is part of life, listen to Hitz FM every morning has been a routine too..

Life in relationship is the color of my life, at least i got somebody who will to listen to me..
Both of us has emotional period which caused us quarrel sometimes, yet it is a part of life too..
Maybe she does not know how much i care for her, but i just wish she will know some days..

2 Months kl's life passed..
really a blink of eye..
My buddy (Neo) will be going for intern too next week..
Others 3 years course frens will be waiting for graduation soon..
But..i have to go back Sabah to crack my head for thesis..
Sometimes i do miss Sabah life so much..maybe now hard to gather with frens..
Party is no longer existed in our conversation..but luckily we still organize trips sometimes...

Awaiting for next weekend Cameron trip..it should be an enjoyable trip...cheers...

No comments: