我。。@心灵世界

My photo
一颗盛满感情的心,被带领到另类世界..

Thursday, February 5, 2009

hardisc burned out

this posting really kinda sad...
it happened when i was suffering from boredom at my relative's hse
i was happy to on9 coz i can kill some time..Great way to help me pass time but it turned up to be a really suck moment..my laptop suddenly hanged..and it automatically restarted..at that time ...i thought it just coughing or wat..kakakak..wun sick so easy one..right?
this symptom like non-stopping..until it suddenly couldnt even appeared window screen..shit .damn shit u know..wat i supposed to do???
yaya...suddenly flash from my mind...find him.....my computer expert...jack...yeah!!
he did guide me alot but yet i couldnt reformat my laptop..ishhh...i clicked into somewhere with my window cd then suddenly it seemed diagnosing ...YAYAYA...it turned up to be hardisc not detected...shit...it means i need to go for new hardisc ady..
Dell dell...u are my hero...why?coz i still under warranty..wakakaka..no need pay..syok...
but too bad ...all my data and my thesis finding all gone ady..couldnt retrieve it..shit case...
now im using empty laptop...hardisc with empty softwares...help help

No comments: